Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sign This Petition To Induct Tommy James And The Shondells In The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame

Please sign this petition to get Tommy James and the Shondells into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They and the Monkees and Arlo Guthrie have been ignored by the Hall Of Fame and not yet inducted due to stupid politics. They need your help to be inducted. Thanks for signing the petition!



http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/tommy-james-the-shondells-rr-hall-of-fame