Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Sunday, April 05, 2009

All Blog Entries Are Now Posted On My Blogger Blog

I had set up my Blogger Blog where everytime I posted on it, it would post it on Multiply too, as well as here on Blogger. I have now decided to post the stuff just on my Blogger Blog only & not on Multiply. This is so that any e-mail forwards folks didn't want me posting on Multiply won't get posted on here but only posted on Blogger only. If I post anything on my Multiply blog it will probably only be videos I've done up.

So to get my new blog posts just go to:

http://cherylharrell.blogspot.com/

Thanks!