Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This Blog Is Very Eclectic

You'll notice this blog is very eclectic. One minute I am posting good Christian stuff, the next minute an e-mail forward and then something on 60's music and occasionally an update on how I am doing. I am a very lazy blogger and don't post as often as I should.

You'll notice the look of the blog goes between little Christian homemaker (like the lighthouse graphics) to 1960's garage rock looks. It's inspired by so many different things & blog looks. Many of the Christian homemaker blogs inspire it, and yet I am inspired by the looks of the blogs about 60's & 70's music. So I try to incorporate all that into my one blog. So this is probably the most eclectic blog you'll ever read. Stay tuned and enjoy the ride!

(This blog dedicated to God for he is first and foremost. Amen!)