Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Monday, February 02, 2009

Fwd: February 1, 2009

1. February  1, 2009
   Posted by: "Sugar"
   Date: Sun Feb 1, 2009 9:41 am ((PST))

                                                    February  1, 2009

VERSE:
  Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

   -- 1 John 4:7
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=1+John+4:7

 


THOUGHT:
  The old song says, "Where oh where is love?" Love is with God.
Love comes from God. Love is defined by God. Love has its origin in
God. You want to be more loving? If we want to be more loving -- to
find greater intensity in our love and want to know how to love
others who are hard to love -- look to God. But, where do we see
God most clearly? Jesus! Let's look at how God has demonstrated his
love through Jesus and do likewise!

PRAYER:
  Holy God, I want to show that you are my Father by loving others
more perfectly. Please bless me as I seek to follow Jesus' example
in treating others with love. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray.
Amen.



Sugar Says:
People are like stained glass windows:  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
 But when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light shining from within.