Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fwd: FW: Autumn Greetings

Got this in an e-mail...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nelleke
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:20 PM
Subject: FW: Autumn Greetings
To:










  








Dear God,

The lady reading this 

Is beautiful, classy &strong and I love her.  

Help her live her life to the fullest. 

Please promote her and cause her to excel above expectations. 

Help her to shine in darkest places and love where it is impossible to love.

Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most and let her know that when

She walks with you;

She will always be safe.

Send to all the ladies U love. I just did.