Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fwd: FW: Cell Phone vs. Bible



Subject: FW: Cell Phone vs. Bible



With love
 
Nelleke



Cell phone vs Bible


 Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we
treat our cell phone?


 What if we carried  it around in our purses or pockets?


 What if we flipped  through it several time a day?


 What if we turned  back to go get it if we forgot it?


 What if we used it  to receive messages from the text?



 What if we treated  it like we couldn't live without it?


 What if we gave it  to Kids as gifts


 What if we used it  when we traveled?


 What if we used it  in case of emergency?


 This is something  to make you go....hmm...where is my Bible?

 Oh, and one more  thing.  Unlike our cell  phone, we don ' t have to
worry about our Bible being disconnected because  Jesus already paid
the  bill.


 Makes you stop and think, where are my priorities? And no dropped
calls!


 P.S.  DO WHAT YOU THINK GOD WOULD WANT YOU TO DO WITH  THIS EMAIL

Trust in the Lord and *ASAP (Always Say A Prayer)

Have a blessed and wonderful day!





Knock,  Knock I knocked at heaven ' s door this morning. God asked
me... ' My child, what can I do for you? ' And I said,  'Father, please
protect and bless the person reading this messa ge. ' God smiled and
answered... ' Request granted '. If you believe, send this to seven
people and the one who sent it to you. By doing this, you have
succeeded in praying for eight people today. ' Be kinder than
necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. '



When Jesus died on the cross, he was thinking of you!