Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Black And White Vids Are Cool :)

The only song I ever knew Jigsaw did was Skyhigh. Wow, they do the Mouth & McNeil song How Do You Do here. Brings back memories doesn't it. And dig the B&W filmage... :) I just found out this Jigsaw group is not the one who did Skyhigh. This one is an Aussie group called Jigsaw & the ones who did Skyhigh are from England. I think I like the Aussie Jigsaw better than the British one... :)