My hubby got me season 1 of the Mod Squad on dvd for Christmas. And I am enjoying it. I used to watch this back in the 60's & 70's and enjoyed it. I love the old shows like this better than anything new on tv. 50's/60's and 70's shows rule. They were so much better. I told my hubby don't worry I'm not gonna get a thing for Pete Cochran (one of the cops on the show) even tho he's not bad looking lol. If I wanna drool over cops, I have Starsky and Hutch. But this has been sooo enjoyable, I hope they put out the rest of the show on dvd so we can see more. The old cop shows like this & Starsky and Hutch are so much better than the current ones. The current cop shows are boring & too much sex & violence. So the old shows we watch...
Psalms 43: 5
Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.
Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.
(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)
"His Will, at last, be done"
Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).
"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !
Tommy James
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Mod Squad Season One
Posted by cherylharrell (Mrs Harrell) at 7:36 AM