Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Davy Jones We Miss You


I guess every one has heard the news of the passing of Davy Jones of the Monkees. As a  big fan I am still in shock. I know Mike welcomed him into heaven. Just totally heartbreaking. And on Sat it will be 3 yrs ago that Mike passed on from a heart attack and I still don't totally believe it. Thank you Davy for so much joy seeing the Monkees on tv and in concert and seeing you in concert. You were so nice to Mike & I. Davy we will  miss you. To quote a Monkees song it's "Hard To Believe". Love to Davy's family and love to Davy up in heaven.