Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Friday, July 23, 2010

Alive I Suppose

I am alive I suppose. Don't feel like it since Mikes gone tho. He would be so proud at how well I am carrying on. It's only cuz I don't believe he's passed on. Hurts too much.

I joined a local Griefshare group at my cousins church. Walked into the wrong room and women were crocheting. Turns out they crochet once a month on Thurs nites. Since I have grief support then, I have to go after grief support is over. I found out they have a weekly Tues morning crocheting group there so I joined it. Maybe I can finish my projects now. I am doing some stuff for my folks for Christmas. The best looking project is a granny square afghan I am doing for my mom for Christmas. With my track record stuff goes undone for as long 37 yrs. Really. LOL. I need to hurry up and get my internet stuff done so I crochet some more. See ya good folks later.