Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Friday, June 11, 2010

New Jewelry I Made

I made some new jewelry and thought I'd post it on here for folks to see.

First up is a necklace I made my mom. I made me one almost like it except mine has a yellow stone on the pendant. The pendant is one I bought in Nags Head when I was recently there and was already made by a local artist in NC. As you can see I put it on the necklace I made, making it out of the pendant and some glass beads I bought at a bead shop in Nags Head.




 
 This is a necklace I made for myself. 

Next are some rings I made for myself. The set of 2 rings are for my middle finger, the single ring is for my pinky finger,and the set of 3 rings are for my index finger. I used glass and wooden beads on the necklace and glass and plastic beads on the rings...