Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cute Guy Of The Day #18



Found this pic of a 60's group from Yugoslavia. See the guy with the long hair? He's cute. He doesn't look as Soviet Union looking as some of them. I didn't know they let them look so hip there back then. Pretty cool.

More on him here:

http://yurockfromsixties.blogspot.com/2009/04/biseri-nasa-ljubav-1969-70.html


I noticed the banner of top of the blog post & those groups are pretty neat looking that they have pictured there. I know they must've went thru alot of persecution to do their music while living in a communist country. I wonder what their singing sounds like?