Psalms 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)

<b>(Scroll Down Way Down To Read Page)</b>

"His Will, at last, be done"

Sean Bonniwell (Of The Music Machine).

"Look Up, Jesus Is Coming Soon" !

Tommy James






Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Birthday To Mam-Maw

It was cousin Tommys mother-in-law Mam-Maws birthday last week so happy BD! and many more. My mom went to the bd party after church so we met my folks after church to eat at Shoneys & then took my dad home while Mom went to the bd party. We ran into my folks friends & neighbors Jimmie & Hunter at Shoneys. At 90 something Jimmie gets around better than I do!

Had a bad low sugar attack at my folks house last Fri. Yuck! Then a few days late my sugars are 400. Yuck. I so hate this diabetes but what can ya do. Mikes sugars are 119. Yay for him! :) Wish mine were 119. They are predicting snow for Sun. Well, it can wait until after church & eating out. I don't wann have to stay home & cook. Hints to John Benier & Jim Duncan 2 of our local weather men. Well if we had to stay home there always Grove Ave Baptist church on tv. Watching it on tv, I could wear my pj's lol. A the a the that's all folks as Porky Pig would say...